The content on these pages has been carefully compiled and reviewed. These were the main sources:
„Akkalkot – Das Guru Mandir“ and
„Shivapuri“ by Horst und Birgitt Heigl. Both books were created after years of research and contain many details of Shree's life. Before these books were published, they were carefully reviewed by Shree's son, Dr. Shreekant Rajimwale (published in German)
„Agnihotra – Ursprung, Praxis und Anwendungen“ by Horst und Birgitt Heigl--a comprehensive standard reference on all issues of Agnihotra and further yajnyas (published in German)
„Sandeshta – The Messenger“ of Manohar Potdar--a detailed biography of Shree, combined with the life of one of his closest devotees, Mahanubhav Madhavji Potdar (Potdarsheb) of Bhopal
„New World“ of Vasudev Govind Apte--a compilation of various statements by Shree.
- „Sapta Shloki, The Seven Verses“ by Vasant V. Paranjpe--the translation of the 7 verses into English
7. Personal conversations between Shree and Horst Heigl during 33 visits. An autobiographical work in two volumes, entitled "Fulfilled Promises", is to be published in 2018 (in German)
8. Personal conversations and correspondence with Shree’s son, Dr. Shreekant Rajimwale, and Shree's grandson, Dr. Purushottam Rajimwale. We thank them very much for their constant helpfulness.
1. Heigl, Horst und Birgitt: „Akkalkot – Das Guru Mandir“, publisher Verlag Horst Heigl, Heiligenberg, Germany, 2002
2. Heigl, Horst und Birgitt: „Shivapuri“, publisher Verlag Horst Heigl, Heiligenberg, Germany, 2002
3. Heigl, Horst und Birgitt : „Agnihotra – Ursprung, Praxis und Anwendungen“, publisher Verlag Horst Heigl, Heiligenberg, Germany, 2011
4. Potdar, Manohar: „Sandeshta – The messenger“, Nalini Madhavji (Madhavashram), Bhopal, India 1999
5. Apte, Vasudev Govind: „New World“, Agnihotra House, Aurangabad, India, 2008
6. Vasant. V. Paranjpe: „Sapta Shloki, The Seven Verses“, The Agnihotra Press Inc., Randallstown, Maryland, USA
© 1977 Fivefold Path, Inc., Madison, Virginia, USA
On several occasions, Shree named Horst Heigl (formerly Lozynski) "representative of the West," and in 1975, literally and symbolically by a gift, gave him the "flame of knowledge" to bring it to Germany. In 1976, Shree declared:
“… it will be Germans … who will bring the Fivefold Path and its true spiritual meaning, including that of the fire sacrifice.”
Thereupon Horst Heigl and later his wife Birgitt too started to write books with content given by Shree. With His blessing they founded a publishing house:
So far, the books are available in German only.
Some of the books have an interesting genesis which is often related to Shree.
For example, Horst Heigl once gave Shree a print of the painting "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci. Shortly afterwards, he began to discover astonishing secrets in the painting as well as an incredible geometric system. This also includes the design principle of the Pyramid of Giza, which for Horst Heigl was a key to the geometry of the Agnihotra pot.
As it turned out later, Shree told someone in India about the contents of Volume 2, "Enthüllte Geheimnisse vom Abendmahl des Leonardo da Vinci", at a time when the book was not even written.
The publisher also published books on the practical application of Agnihotra and the Fivefold Path.
There are several books about Shree and his work in English, such as:
Vasant V. Paranjpe: "Grace Alone","Light Towards Divine Path", "Ten Commandments of Parama Sadguru Shree Gajanan Maharaj", "Satsang"
Ratnakar R. Nargundkar: "Sadgurus Bestowal"
Prof. S.G. Mulay: "Biography of SON OF MAN – Param Sadguru Shree Gajanan Maharaj"